- Dr McGregor was a panel speaker at the 2016 Victims Conference in Victoria, Australia where she spoke about her role and New Zealand’s initiatives to face internationally common issues for victims engaging with the criminal justice system.
Dr McGregor’s speech at the 2016 Victims Conference – full transcript
- Dr McGregor accepted a taonga from Victim Support as 1 of 4 kaitiaki of victims’ rights at the 30 year celebration of Victim Support.
Dr McGregor’s acceptance of a Victim Support taonga – full transcript
Media releases and publications relating to Chief Victims Advisor
- Chief Victims Advisor appointment extended - 30 June 2017(external link)
- Chief Victims Advisor marks one year in inaugural role
- Chief Victims Advisor marks first 12 months on the job – beehive.govt.nz(external link)
- Announcement of the sexual violence services funding boost of $46 million over the next 4 years – newstalkzb.co.nz(external link)
- Support of Integrated Safety Response pilot – victimsinfo.govt.nz(external link)
- White Ribbon Day puts spotlight on family violence – beehive.govt.nz(external link)
- Appointment to the Chief Victims Advisor role – beehive.govt.nz(external link)
This page was last updated: